Although it is hoped that your holiday can go ahead in a COVID safe environment, it is possible that your holiday may need to be cancelled at short notice if the various regional governments make changes to the COVID Regulations.
Please read the Government regulations and guidance before booking your holiday. You may also consider the possibility of buying specialist travel insurance which will cover you should a member of your party need to self-isolate or test positive in the period prior to your trip.
Parc y Mor is and has always been professionally cleaned by an exceptional team, unfortunately we cannot ensure that you will not be exposed to the virus somewhere during your stay in Pembrokeshire. For this reason, we must advise that you will be visiting at your own risk. We would also request that you take the following precautions :-
- Follow the appropriate guidance published by the regional governments.
- DO NOT travel if you or any of your party are suffering any of the symptoms associated with COVID 19.
- Have had a positive test prior to your visit.
- Are respectful of the local mask wearing, hand washing and social distancing regulations.
- Leave the property and return home immediately upon suspecting that there is any risk of any of your party having contracted COVID19.
Change overs are one of the areas where the risk of transmission is increased. For this reason, the following additional procedures have been adopted: –
- We have made the decision to rotate many of the soft furnishings in between visitors to limit the small risk of contamination from cushions and throws. This will mean that Parc y Mor will look less cosy than in the pictures as half of the cushions etc will be stored ready for the next weeks visitors.
- We request that you ventilate the rooms prior to leaving to minimise the risk of air borne virus being transmitted to the cleaners.
- We also request that you strip all bedding and leave it in a pile at the entry to your room prior to leaving as this too is considered a source or air borne transmission.
- Because of the additional cleaning routine needed as a result of the virus, we have altered our check out time from 10.00 to 9.30 am. We are also suggesting that visitors adhere strictly to the 4.00pm arrival time in order to ensure that there is no unnecessary contact with the cleaning team. However, if you do inadvertently arrive early, then please park up and enjoy the cafes, beaches and scenery of beautiful Newport whilst the ladies prepare the house for your arrival.
Because of the uncertainty surrounding holidays during the pandemic, bookings are not being taken beyond the summer months at this time. Parties interested in visiting in the autumn or winter can e mail requesting a reservation pending confirmation, but a booking will not be confirmed until a deposit is taken when clear guidance is given that the holiday can go ahead.
A warm welcome awaits you should you decide to visit.
Penny and all the team at Parc y Mor.